Changes for 2022
We are only accepting reservation requests for the 2021 season (through 12/31/21).
Due to changes unrelated to the campground, we will only offer seasonal camping in 2022.
For more information, click on the tab for the "Seasonal Camping" page.
- Open year round for camping.
- Regular Summer season is May 1 through Oct 31.
- Winter season is Nov 1 - last day of Feb.
- Mar and Apr are “weather permitting”. (If too wet/rainy, camping may be limited)
- Water to the sites and showers will not be on until May 1 (sooner if weather permits).
- Water is turned off after Oct 31 or first hard freeze
- Showers are closed once the water is off.
- Water is available year-round at frost-free hydrants.
- 2 night minimum, weekends in Sep and Oct.
- 3 night minimum, holiday weekends (must include Fri & Sat nights)
A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit* is due within 10 days of making a reservation.
$50 Regular Deposit per site
$75 Holiday Deposit per site (Memorial Day/Labor Day/4th of July)
The email confirmation you received will have the confirmation # that you will need in order to pay the deposit online.
*In the event of a cancellation, your deposit may be transferred to a new reservation within the same calendar year. No-Shows (not notifying us that you are cancelling at least 24 hours prior to check-in) are not eligible for transfers.
Sites are 40x70, and Covered stalls are 8x10. Every site has water and electricity.
With a hitch rail
- $15 when water is off
with 2 Covered Stalls on the site
- $35 when water is off
With 4 Covered Stalls on the site
- ($55 when water is off)
ADDITIONAL BARN STALL
- 1 person & 1 horse
- if before noon
*All rates subject to 7% IN sales tax